who lives in that row of houses ??

manwinoname

Dedicated Member
1566816187625.png

i sawthis on another site there was a discussion about who lived in those houses , im sure some on here will know the right answer

Well for a while it Cleggy with Howard and Pearl as neighbors, I asked Alan Bell why did they move from those houses to Jackson Bridge, he told me it was getting very cramped to work outside and safety was getting to be a problem

Well for a while it Cleggy with Howard and Pearl as neighbors, I asked Alan Bell why did they move from those houses to Jackson Bridge, he told me it was getting very cramped to work outside and safety was getting to be a problem
In his book Alan Bell stated that they moved as one of the owners was demanding too much money for use of their house and Alan said that they wouldn't be held to ransom.

Yes that too, but according to his book, they bluffed the owner by putting a for sale sign outside and the owner backed down.

Fantastic Picture. Brings back lots of wonderful memories of Clegg, Howard & Pearl as well as associated characters being filmed there.

Back