Which one of the Ladies

Funny side bar.... My mam was right handed but could only knit left handed, I had a hell of a time learning from her.
I agree with Dick..... But don't tell him, I'll never hear the end of it.

It must be Pearl. She always drinks her coffee left handed !:46:

I think you could be right Dick, though she does many things like beating Howard with her right hand, she always drinks her coffee left handed

Pearl.jpg

In All of a Florrie when Truly comes out the shop to play football he passes to the young lad twice with his left foot which could suggest he is also left handed . The same analogy I thought could be applied to Clegg when he steps reluctantly into Auntie's but I decided that it was too difficult to tell as his left foots in , his left foots out , in, out, in, out he trembles with his mouth he says ok hokey kokey I'll buy something cheap that's what its all about, hey! .

Last edited:
She could be left handed. However, I am very right handed but often hold things in my left had to keep my right had free to do other things. I'm big on multi-tasking.

I write left-handed but shoot either hand, play cricket and golf right-handed and use a knife and fork right-handed. the rest of me is pretty mixed-up too.

Back