Which episode was this in??

MST3Claye

Dedicated Member
Thanks to the Trivia thread I now am trying to remember which episode this scene was from. The trio are in a shop/restaurant/diner and I remember a group of ladies gathered together looking at something either going on or maybe waiting for the butcher? The trio leave the place with a sack of fries/chips. I remember watching this episode when I first got into the show (and didn't watch them in order). I THINK it was a later Foggy episode, but now I'm wondering if it was a Seymour ep.. Any ideas?

Hmm, makes me think of "The Bandit from Stoke-on-Trent"! They come into a chip shop after a car chased them inside there, there was a woman learning to drive and she didn´t have it under control ;). And the women gathered at the door of the chip shop to look at it. In the meantime Compo pinched an abandoned sack of chips or so and they leave the shop again. It´s one from the first Foggy era.

Hmm, makes me think of "The Bandit from Stoke-on-Trent"! They come into a chip shop after a car chased them inside there, there was a woman learning to drive and she didn´t have it under control ;). And the women gathered at the door of the chip shop to look at it. In the meantime Compo pinched an abandoned sack of chips or so and they leave the shop again. It´s one from the first Foggy era.

It was indeed "The Bandit from Stoke-On-Trent". I checked it and there that scene was. Thanks for the help!

Back