What's wrong with this picture

I'm guessing one or more of those destinations are not reachable via those roads [ and I am pretty sure its a prop anyway]

Last edited:
Didn't we have this once before??……………….Been racking whats left of my brain for the answer !:fp:

I thought so Dick initially thought it was one of Pete's then and now photos but of course most of them can no longer be accessed but I did twig it was a prop from some distant memory of seeing this before.

The first time I saw this episode and the directional sign was when I realized where the series was set. The local PBS station showed only this season and the following one, so I hadn't seen the obvious clues from the earlier seasons. I had visited the region a couple of times prior to viewing those two LOTSW seasons, due to having been a dedicated fan of Patrick Stewart, who was born and brought up in Mirfield. I knew the location of Huddersfield, having traveled there on a bus from Manchester airport on the way to Mirfield during a rail strike just prior to privatization. I also knew the location of Sheffield from getting off a train there to take a taxi to Hathersage for the start of a 9-day walk in the Peak District, ending near Thorpe. Oldham was a new town name that I had to locate on a map.

Back