What Three Words #9

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I hope this is a easy one to track down the episode with just three words,some spoken,some visible part of the episode, I will after some time leave another set of clues

Magnificent, M62, Ninny

Wind Power
Opening sentence by Seymour “It's MAGNIFICENT up here.” Ideal country for tiring out small boys.

Ivy’s response when Compo barges into the café (almost knocking her down) and says it’s warm in here. Ivy, “It's like the M62, an' all. As if we'd built over the fast lane.”

Compo to Seymour - when Seymour promises not to let go and then lets go when the bicycle riders come down the road and Compo’s roller skating fails “You stupid, great NINNY.”

Wind Power
Opening sentence by Seymour “It's MAGNIFICENT up here.” Ideal country for tiring out small boys.

Ivy’s response when Compo barges into the café (almost knocking her down) and says it’s warm in here. Ivy, “It's like the M62, an' all. As if we'd built over the fast lane.”

Compo to Seymour - when Seymour promises not to let go and then lets go when the bicycle riders come down the road and Compo’s roller skating fails “You stupid, great NINNY.”

Well done me2, excellent

Back