We've really cracked it this time........or have we ???????....

MoodyBlue

Dedicated Member
"OH HOWARD"......."OH MARINA".......now...I was just thinking......whilst watching Howard and Marina digging their first "love trench",thanks to a quick lesson from "the trained killer" in jungle warfare...[and I bet Captain Clutterbuck [not our Geordie one !!!] was grateful for the soft landing on Marina...just how many times Howard has uttered that immortal phrase "I think we've really cracked it this time !!!!!" ????...
Remember the intrepid fisherman....in the little boat....and Howard's comedy gold outburst as he sees the periscope "OH NO...IT'S PEARL IN A SUBMARINE !!!".....remember our birdwatchers...in the hide.....and Smiler's wheelbarrow does an amazing impression of a WHIMBREL [well according to Howard it sounded like a whimbrel]...remember our 2 hippies....strolling through town and Tom's cart exposing Marinas black undies !!! [ooo-err missus !!!]...there are many more...so I ask all my Summerwine family members.....how many more intrepid schemes can you think of ????.
X!

[and I bet Captain Clutterbuck [not our Geordie one !!!] was grateful for the soft landing on Marina.

Ah ha Land Lubber twasn't me I never touched her it was that conning Commander Willoughby who sold maps to where my treasure was buried or so he thought ! Only I know where it is and before you think I've hidden it where no true Geordie would search no, its not buried under the pitch at the Stadium of Light . It's mine and I is keeping it safe under .................................................................................. LOCK and KEY!!! ;) ;);)

A frog lady...and her frog man skipping through the water to meet in the middle of the river...only for their goggles to stick together as they attempted [for the millionth time] to actually kiss.... AND WHAT ABOUT....the 2 sinister looking figures outside the cafe...with long macs and sunglasses......Howard's idea after watching an old spy film.

AND WHAT ABOUT......our ageing lothario...sitting quietly on a bridge.......but he didn't realise that attempting to hold hands "PUTS A TERRIBLE STRAIN ON A GIRL'S SUSPENDER !!!!"......AND WHAT ABOUT.......sitting quietly against a dry stone wall.......his beau is getting depressed....SO..he promises to FIND A WLL WITH A HOLE IN NEXT TIME......so they can hold hands through the wall !!!!!.
X!

Back