This is the spot...

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I have discovered that the Black Horse Inn, in Blyton, Lincolnshire, do a 3 course meal from 12 noon until 2pm Mon-Fri for a total cost of £7.00, if you are not a big eater then the main course is just £5.00, amazing value and a wide choice of meals

barmpot

Just realised I should contribute to this as last month I visited a cafe, tea shop, hostelry or such like 27 times.

The list includes (all recommended):

Luby's in Cross Hills - more than once
Roots Shoots in Keighley - more than once
Lord Rodney in Keighley - twice
Kitchen in Cross Roads (near Keighley)
Ellsworth Kitchen - Skipton
Flip Side - Skipton
Herriots -Skipton
Antonio's - Keighley
Cafe Choux Choux - Keighley Railway Station
Cello Cafe - Leeds
Hare and Hounds - Old Town, near Hebden Bridge
Abbey Tea Rooms - Bolton Abbey
Fig and Olive, Batley
Fix - Carnforth

for those in Yorkshire or Lancashire all good coffee, for those from further afield places to visit when passing through ... might be a little difficult if you are USA based I appreciate.:42::42::42:

ferret

We rarely eat out on our travels but last weekend camping in Derbyshire we ate at the pub we were staying at so i'll big up The Royal Oak in Hurdlow. Excellent food...local produce....cooked to perfection. While i'm here i may as well recommend Relish in Bakewell if you need a quick brew or a slice of their incredible date and fig slice. It's a great place to sit outside and watch the world go by. I'm a regular there now and always have a chat with the staff.