The Secret Birthday of Norman Clegg

Babs

Dedicated Member
The local PBS station has just shown one of my very favorite post-Compo episodes, The Secret Birthday of Norman Clegg. I really like this one, and I think it ranks up there as one of the classics. Anyone agree?

I love that all the men are in suits. They look so weird, especially Enwhistle.

Much agreed. I tend to really enjoy episodes where the characters all go to certain events, like weddings, etc.

As much as I like this episode, I personally don't think of it as one of the very best from the Truly years. Follow that Bottle, Lair of the Cat Creature, A Late Pick-Up of the Ming Dynasty, and In Which Howard Gets Double Booked are among my favorites.

Yes I agree its nice to see him without the mac, and sneaking off, he does it so well. :)

The local PBS station has just shown one of my very favorite post-Compo episodes, The Secret Birthday of Norman Clegg. I really like this one, and I think it ranks up there as one of the classics. Anyone agree?

So Howard isn't the only one who hides in plain sight.

I liked Billy,s green suit and Clegg hiding behind the potted palm ,mu have been an economy wedding that the others went as they arrived by Worst Bus at the hotel.We invented potted palms you want washing machine)

I liked Billy,s green suit and Clegg hiding behind the potted palm ,mu have been an economy wedding that the others went as they arrived by Worst Bus at the hotel.We invented potted palms you want washing machine)

Not same green suit as in "Happy Birthday Robin Hood" was it?

Not same green suit as in "Happy Birthday Robin Hood" was it?

No. I think this was a darker Green. More subtle then that eye sore in Happy Birthday Robin Hood.

Back