The Night Manager

Thanks, cciafone.

Sounds interesting. The first show I remember Hugh Laurie from was Black Adder. A classic I plan to re-watch again soon.

Call the Midwife is another good show. Really admire the young ladies for stepping up and doing the hard job that they did back then (and now). Great cast of talented ladies. Started watching it after Land Girls via Netflix. I liked Miranda Hart of Midwife from the sci-fi Hyperdrive with Nick Frost. Reminded me a bit of early Red Dwarf sci-fi days. Not too keen on her self titled comedy. Liked the premise, just felt she tried too hard to be funny.

Cheers,
Rick

I like the Midwives show for more than just Miranda. I've not finished the current Netflix series (4 I think) so have not gotten to where her husband is alone. As you say she may have priced herself out of the show.

I do find it odd that another certain main character is not around much. The new girls help continue the story arc. Miranda, Jenny Agutter and the lady from Rosemary and Thyme are the only ones I have recognized from other shows.

Cheers,
Rick

Back