THE JACK RUSSEL CLUB.

Eli's Jack Russell was called Brandy. Here's a new pup friend for Jack. Here's our Holly trying to avoid 'getting some brush' at Noras.
Hi Holly, I see you've met Pickles and Pepper. Be very careful on Nora's steps. If you bite her wrinkled stockings you might be able to Nora bone. :geek2::eyesroll::37: Jack....

Attachments

• Football4.jpg
    Football4.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 16
I use the dogs as a decoy if I walk around Holmfirth. I always feel that I’m intruding if I have a good snoop around with my camera phone near people’s houses. I don’t feel as conspicuous if I have them with me!:)

I vaguely remember something similar being said about the artist Gustav Klimt. He enjoyed painting landscapes and people and did not feel like he was intruding or being a voyeur when he had his paints and easel with him and was people watching while he painted. Think it was from an episode of Lovejoy that was said so I take it as it is.

Peri...I had a beautiful budgie called "BEAKY"...
I had him from a very young bird and he was as affectionate as any dog I have owned.
He had the run of the house,and would wait for me at the window...when he seen me he would bob up and down...fly down to meet me....his feet would go red hot and he would give me the seeds he had eaten.....he was such a little cutie Peri...I still miss him to this day...VERY UNDERATED PETS !!!...get them early.....BUT ENSURE THEY ARE NOT IN THE CAGE ALL THE TIME...and you have a feathered friend for life !!!.
X!

Peri...I had a beautiful budgie called "BEAKY"...
I had him from a very young bird and he was as affectionate as any dog I have owned.
He had the run of the house,and would wait for me at the window...when he seen me he would bob up and down...fly down to meet me....his feet would go red hot and he would give me the seeds he had eaten.....he was such a little cutie Peri...I still miss him to this day...VERY UNDERATED PETS !!!...get them early.....BUT ENSURE THEY ARE NOT IN THE CAGE ALL THE TIME...and you have a feathered friend for life !!!.
X!
Our friends who we meet up with and camp in our campervans take their budgie with them. We tend to go to farm type sites that are semi wild camping but if we go to a more regimental site they may have a stupid charge for the dogs, usually a couple of quid. If this is the case he walks in with his budgie on his finger and asks the charge for him :)
My other mate sometimes takes his parrot!

Know Peri and Jack[Peri's dog] are avid watchers of Midsomer Murders because of the Jack Russels Barnaby has . There have been episodes on over the weekend wondered if your two and yourself watch them and how do the dogs react if you do when Sykes or Paddy appear.

Know Peri and Jack[Peri's dog] are avid watchers of Midsomer Murders because of the Jack Russels Barnaby has . There have been episodes on over the weekend wondered if your two and yourself watch them and how do the dogs react if you do when Sykes or Paddy appear.
If Sykes or Paddy appear on the screen then he politely asks them to vacate the premises, PRONTO.

Back