The Green Eyed Monster...[well....Docker !!]

MoodyBlue

Dedicated Member
I have just popped in for a cuppa,after being stuck on the quay since 6am....all hi-vized up,with my hardhat on....sweating and stressed....SO...I thought I would log on to "our site" to cheer myself up a bit....
I click onto Holmfirth webcam......and see people relaxing in the sunny square...enjoying the lovely food and drinks and each others company......to say that " I WISH I WAS THERE" would be an understatement !!!!....
There is nowhere better than "our village",in the sunshine......
If you happen to be passing Sid's...at approximately 1pm...give me a wave...and blow me a kiss !!!...I will be watching.
x!

Better late than never Peri !!!!!...you have made my morning !!!!.....I love our site and my special "family members"...YOU MAKE ME HAPPY...WHEN SKIES ARE GREY!!!!...
X!.

Hi Moody, it's good to detect a smile in a fellow members input. I often smile inwardly but do have difficulty swallowing my teeth to enable me to perform such a function. After 'doing that', my outward smile does manifest itself in a somewhat unusual place. I won't say where but one does have to be extra careful when sitting down.:frown2:

Back