The Cast's favourite Episodes # 7

MAN WHO NEARLY KNEW PAVAROTTI ,SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR CHOC ICE , THE THING IN WESLEYS SHED .

A White Sweater and a Solicitors Letter and my brain is coddled can't remember the episode names . One is where Compo lets Eli get a soaking from Nora whilst telling him his drainpipe can forecast the weather and Eli buys a length of pipe and ladies catch him in the field pushing it skywards to predict weather. The other shows him in the picture below

eli1.jpg

A White Sweater and a Solicitors Letter and my brain is coddled can't remember the episode names . One is where Compo lets Eli get a soaking from Nora whilst telling him his drainpipe can forecast the weather and Eli buys a length of pipe and ladies catch him in the field pushing it skywards to predict weather. The other shows him in the picture below

View attachment 3244

Clue time ,Roger has found one episode, the other two, one involve a need to go to France, and in the other episode Blackpool is mentioned

I genuinely have no idea on this one. At a guess, I'd say that Jaws was the one that Roger correctly identified.

Oh Howard We Should Get One Of Those... because Eli falls down a hole and nearly gets blown up.
The Glamour Of The Uniform... because Eli is in fancy dress and Howard is heading for France.
Who's Got Rhythm... because Eli walks across the cars and falls in the skip. Compo mentions Blackpool, it's where no woman's safe.

Oh Howard We Should Get One Of Those... because Eli falls down a hole and nearly gets blown up.
The Glamour Of The Uniform... because Eli is in fancy dress and Howard is heading for France.
Who's Got Rhythm... because Eli walks across the cars and falls in the skip. Compo mentions Blackpool, it's where no woman's safe.
Rodger you had one correct with Big Day,you now 2 correct

I made a bit of an error Terry your answer to Roger stated that with Big Day he had one correct and now he had two . I didn't look at Roger's answer in the quote doh! so Oh Howard we should get one of those, Who's Got Rhythm and How Errol Flynn discovered the Secret scar of Nora Batty[as its Billy's first episode I wonder if he mentioned needing to go to France to fight with longbows and repel any invasion ]

I made a bit of an error Terry your answer to Roger stated that with Big Day he had one correct and now he had two . I didn't look at Roger's answer in the quote doh! so Oh Howard we should get one of those, Who's Got Rhythm and How Errol Flynn discovered the Secret scar of Nora Batty[as its Billy's first episode I wonder if he mentioned needing to go to France to fight with longbows and repel any invasion ]

Back