The Cast's favourite Episodes # 1

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
This information was printed in a reliable source, but I cannot state it's 100 percent accurate, it is all for fun anyway.
I will post a cast members name, followed by a number which relates to the quantity of answers given, from this I would like your best guess to the answer, if you reply with the 3 answers (as in Compo's answers) and you get two from three correctly , I will just reply with the number two, we can then all keep trying until all answers are correct for the cast member.
So I will start with Bill Owen and you will need three correct answers, have fun

From Wellies to Wetsuit I think was his number 1, as for the other two.............................................................................

Could someone please direct me to Specsavers! I misread the title to this forum and I have been up all night interviewing moggies. :fp:

Three Men and a Mangle, The Last surviving Maurice Chevalier Impression [As Bill was an accomplished singer] , Stop that Bath [though unsure any Foggy episode would be included because if he was as difficult as people have alluded to then Bill and he would have almost certainly clashed]

Three Men and a Mangle, The Last surviving Maurice Chevalier Impression [As Bill was an accomplished singer] , Stop that Bath [though unsure any Foggy episode would be included because if he was as difficult as people have alluded to then Bill and he would have almost certainly clashed]

Back