The Bridge in Series 29 ep9

R

Relear

Passion and Pizza

The brige where they have pizza at the end and Pearl catches Howard under it? anyone know where it is, its not the one on the location photos as you cant walk under that

thanks

It's the famous bridge in Jackson Bridge that goes over that pond or lake. If you looked at Jackson Bridge on the map, you wouldn't miss it. What I've been trying to figure out is where the Pizza Place was. I'm guessing it was an abandoned building, because in one of the far off shots of it you can see it looks like there is no roof and you can see the other wall where the roof would be covering that.

As for the picnic tables area. I'm guessing that might just be by the River Colne where they usually film spots. Somewhere near the Co-Op.

It's the famous bridge in Jackson Bridge that goes over that pond or lake. If you looked at Jackson Bridge on the map, you wouldn't miss it. What I've been trying to figure out is where the Pizza Place was. I'm guessing it was an abandoned building, because in one of the far off shots of it you can see it looks like there is no roof and you can see the other wall where the roof would be covering that.

As for the picnic tables area. I'm guessing that might just be by the River Colne where they usually film spots. Somewhere near the Co-Op.

Thanks, have been to JB pub a few times and never seen the Bridge, is it out of the way?.

Not at all. Also, forgot to actually confirm your question on the picture you linked. Yes, that is the bridge that has been used in the show. Along with the bridge over near Marsden used in the early episodes and also the bridge in later episodes that's in the park between Huddersfield Road and Summervale in Holmfirth.

The bridge you're looking for is to the east of where Clegg's and Howard's places are. Wood Pit Lane and Meal Hill Lane circle the lake it crosses. You wouldn't miss it.

Thanks to watching the episode "The Man Who Invented Yorkshire Funny Stuff", I have found the location for the Pizza Place in "Passion and Pizza". It's on the intersection of New Lane and High Street in Golcar.

Anyone know where the bridge Toby, Morton and Barry are on in last nights episode, its different to the other 1

Hi

This is the same bridge they have used many times, and filmed from different angles,it is located in the park by the swimming pool in Holmfirth, Terry

Thanks, is it on the map? cant remember a swimming pool when I have been?

bridge.jpg

The bridge is in the middle of the screen, where the paved walkway or road heads to the playground. You can just barely see the bridge in the shaded clearing between the trees on both sides. From using streetview on Google Earth, I'm assuming the pool is indoors and is at the building with the parking lot just beyond the basketball court that is at the top of the picture.

Back