Thank You Wino's

George

Super Moderator
Because of my health I have left my house less than 10 times since January 2005.
Because of this I rely heavily on TV and forums like this to keep me from going completely crazy.I want to thank everyone involved in the forums who have in a way become my friends and my contact with the great outdoors.
Thank you all for being there and God bless Last of the Summer Wine the best medicine ever.

Hi George

Keep on doing the favourite lines :)
Great collection is already present. Thanks!
Remembering some of these scenes is great.

:) Even if I leave the house every day I still appreciate all these nice people on the forums very much, I experienced so many wonderful things this year! I´m feeling better than I did for I don´t know how many years, so many nice people who have become friends (apparently including Peter :D ) and so much fun with you and LOTSW! Hah, this thread was overdue, thank you, George!

Don't thank us! I think we all add our own ingredient to the recipe or piece of this puzzle where we enjoy sharing our liking of Last of the Summer Wine. Agreed with DutchCompo, the favorite lines thread is wonderful! Also, thank you for your comments to my little comics I've been doing. Glad that you and the others are enjoying them. Keep up the posts, George!

Back