Tales of the Unexpected.

Just watched an episode of Tales of the Unexpected called 'The Mole.'
The actors from LOTSW feature in the programme. Bill Owen andJoe Gladwin.
I remember watching that when it was shown last time round on one of the freeview channels,Bill Owen played a burglar I think,but can’t remember Joe Gladwin in it,I remember thinking all we need now is Foggy and Cleggy and I’m sure they both turned up in other episodes of Tales of the unexpected around the same time,both in separate episodes,I’m sure I didn’t imagine that.

I remember watching that when it was shown last time round on one of the freeview channels,Bill Owen played a burglar I think,but can’t remember Joe Gladwin in it,I remember thinking all we need now is Foggy and Cleggy and I’m sure they both turned up in other episodes of Tales of the unexpected around the same time,both in separate episodes,I’m sure I didn’t imagine that.

They're always showing Tales of the Unexpected on Sky Arts, so keep a look out and you may soon see them. Let us know if you do.

There were some great stars in it RickAns,it was another one of those unforgettable tv series,when Brian Wilde threatened to leave,Alan Bell was going to bring in Fulton MacKay as the third man,I think he would have been terrific.

Back