SWers who were in a Carry On film

WellyMan

Dedicated Member
Mike Grady who plays Barry had a small part in Carry on Loving. Have any other SWers been in a Carry On film?

Yes, Bill Owen was in a few of the earlier Carry Ons including a drill sergeant in the original, Dora Bryan was in a few, Frank Thornton was in Carry on Screaming. June Whitfield appeared in a few of the films.

The beautiful Valerie Leon, had a small part in Who's That Merry Man With Billy, although she's unrecognisable from her Carry On roles if you've not seen it.

I'm sure there's many more

Deja Vu that not so well known actress.................................. sorry I am just pointing out that this is now an annual thread subject if you go back to September last year we all listed stars from both Productions but that was proceeded by a thread in 2014 where someone listed all of the stars in a single post . Are we in danger of turning into ITV3 and replaying Carry On at every opportunity? :08:;):)

Deja Vu that not so well known actress.................................. sorry I am just pointing out that this is now an annual thread subject if you go back to September last year we all listed stars from both Productions but that was proceeded by a thread in 2014 where someone listed all of the stars in a single post . Are we in danger of turning into ITV3 and replaying Carry On at every opportunity? :08:;):)
I'm always cognisant of repeating old threads and I do search titles before posting anything new. However it is certainly challenging for us newer members due to the volume of posts, often subjects discussed go off thread.

It doesn't always happen with newer members I too struggle Barry . I often use the search particularly with the Jokes or otherwise thread which I try to contribute to and I know I have repeated jokes I had used previously .Often titles don't throw up sufficient a clue to reveal that there is a chance that we are repeating ourselves. In the end it doesn't matter as long as its entertaining . I was really just looking to make a quip about Carry On's hence the use of ITV3 analogy.:)

I am sure Brian Wilde was in Carry on Doctor, who comes to the hospital to measure the bed that Frankie Howerd is sleeping in, who thinks he has come to measure him up for a coffin

Back