Summer Wine Play book

Rhi

Dedicated Member
I saw this little book on Amazon and sent for it. Got it yesterday and I've never seen it before. It's by Roy Clarke. It's in the form of a play.The characters are Clegg, Foggy, Compo, Gifford Bewmont, Nora, Constance and Flash.
First published 2012.
Anyone read it?

It only cost £3.31. It's a paperback. I'll let you know more when I've had chance to read it.

This is the adaptation of the Moonbather which featured Seymour rather than Foggy. I saw an amateur production of it at Lancaster a couple of years ago.

I saw this little book on Amazon and sent for it. Got it yesterday and I've never seen it before. It's by Roy Clarke. It's in the form of a play.The characters are Clegg, Foggy, Compo, Gifford Bewmont, Nora, Constance and Flash.
First published 2012.
Anyone read it?

I take it that this is NOT the paperback of the "Moonbather"
but rather a book entitled "The Summer Wine Play Book"??

I ask this because I cannot find the title "The Summer
Wine Play Book" on amazon.

First published 2012.
Anyone read it?

I take it that this is NOT the paperback of the "Moonbather"
but rather a book entitled "The Summer Wine Play Book"??

I ask this because I cannot find the title "The Summer
Wine Play Book" on amazon.

There is this one:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0856763047/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

Available from The Book Depository and published by Josef Weinberger Plays (6 Feb 2012)

Ah I'm sorry cciafone, It's my fault you have the wrong idea. It's a book in the format of a play. Sorry again.

Ah I'm sorry cciafone, It's my fault you have the wrong idea. It's a book in the format of a play. Sorry again.

Cannot resist it - this emphasises the importance of correct pronunciation - not usually a problem for Rhi I hasten to add. Should have read "Summer Wine play book" (with lower case "p" for play).

Back