Summer Wine Pins

Great series Pearl thank you for posting I'm intrigued who provided the dialogue for the reverse side because some of it is somewhat questionable . Ivy's has the appearance of something that may have been written in another language and been badly translated into English for example the Cafe is now a Tea Shop . There'd be a few arguments from any number of the Female characters that Ivy was the "wisest and most level headed " . :)
Hi, I've asked him about the write ups but he has no idea who's work it is. I've read a few now and agree the seem to have been written by a none fan.

Pin 29

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201127-091338_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201127-091338_Facebook.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20201127-091345_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201127-091345_Facebook.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 5
Pearl you misinterpreted my question I think , Pin 27 has the title the Battleaxes [not very complimentary regardless if they were or were not] but only features Ivy, Nora and Pearl and the reverse talks of Hen Pecked Husbands . My question of Where's Edie applies to that because I think , allowing for use of the term, Edie was probably one of the more deserving cases for membership of that group as was Wesley as part of the Hen Pecked Husbands. :)

Pearl you misinterpreted my question I think , Pin 27 has the title the Battleaxes [not very complimentary regardless if they were or were not] but only features Ivy, Nora and Pearl and the reverse talks of Hen Pecked Husbands . My question of Where's Edie applies to that because I think , allowing for use of the term, Edie was probably one of the more deserving cases for membership of that group as was Wesley as part of the Hen Pecked Husbands. :)
Oh got ya! Yes she should have been on there too.

Back