Summer Wine Pins

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Someone on our Facebook group has bought the entire pin collection and is posting them one a day. I've got his permission to share them so I'm going to post a few a day. I'll start off with number 1.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201124-210919_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201124-210919_Facebook.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20201124-210929_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201124-210929_Facebook.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 24
Very nice. Never knew something like them existed. Thanks to them not minding you sharing and to you for sharing. :)

Great series Pearl thank you for posting I'm intrigued who provided the dialogue for the reverse side because some of it is somewhat questionable . Ivy's has the appearance of something that may have been written in another language and been badly translated into English for example the Cafe is now a Tea Shop . There'd be a few arguments from any number of the Female characters that Ivy was the "wisest and most level headed " . :)

Great series Pearl thank you for posting I'm intrigued who provided the dialogue for the reverse side because some of it is somewhat questionable . Ivy's has the appearance of something that may have been written in another language and been badly translated into English for example the Cafe is now a Tea Shop . There'd be a few arguments from any number of the Female characters that Ivy was the "wisest and most level headed " . :)
To be honest Captain I've not read the write ups. I'll see if I can find out for you

Back