Summer wine on Freeview!

Blue summer

Dedicated Member
Wow, just flicking through the channels on the telly and came across THREE eposodes of Summer wine on Freeview, on channel 12, the channel is called Yesterday.

Leir of the cat creature.

Ancient eastern wisdom..

A pick up of the later ming dynasty.

Brilliant.

G ; )

thanks for the news. just put it on now. ever since we moved in august haven't been able to watch any episodes apart from those on dvd, because haven't got virgin media in anymore and it was a bit expensive.

It's on again now, 7.00pm, although they are the same episodes that were on this afternoon.
Be interesting to see if they are going to run different episodes during next week.

G ; )

Since i last posted on 6th December, it would seem that Summer wine episodes are being shown pretty much every day on the Yesterday channel, #12 Freeview.

G ; )

But also to be still seen on GOLD as well. Notice that there have been no repeats on BBC1 though ...

As of this year we have internet, television and phone via fibreglass.
I got the very, very last episode of LOSW with Dutch subtitles on the channel "BBC Entertainment".
I hope they will start repeating again with earlier series...

I regularly watch episodes on Yesterday, even on weekends. I often watch them all on Sat Night so I have Sun Night free.

Back