Summer Wine Decanted

The tension is palpable , Theatrical_Inclined is culpable [keeping us waiting ;)] Compo is uncontrollable and deplorable [grappling Nora] , Nora is unconquerable[despite Compo's many attempts] , Clegg, Foggy and co think Compo is unbelievable and unfathomable [for fancying Nora] , Ivy is indomitable [Compo ain't getting any free sticky buns] , Howard is inconsolable [Pearl has locked him up and Marina has gone off with Mr Waddle] , Hobbo is undiscoverable [well he is a trained spy] , Auntie is despicable [have you seen her prices!! :eek:] Barry is affable , Entwistle is inscrutable and Smiler ???? well Smiler is simply drunk on Auntie's free wine :)

Wonderful episode thanks to both of you for filming it . I know its continuity but for you to film in a short sleeved shirt in those locations on what don't appear to be warm days makes you a true northerner , next step true Geordie by wearing a singlet :) . Great film can't thank both of you enough.

Wonderful episode thanks to both of you for filming it . I know its continuity but for you to film in a short sleeved shirt in those locations on what don't appear to be warm days makes you a true northerner , next step true Geordie by wearing a singlet :) . Great film can't thank both of you enough.
I am a "true northerner" despite the mongrel accent!

Back