Special Cleggy Bench up for auction

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
This bench is full size, you could sit next to Wallace on this bench, 77 inches wide, 59 inches tall and 15 inches deep. To bid you need to register with the auction site and it goes live on the 3rd October 2018 at 8pm UK time, I suspect you will need deep pockets, but it would look great in the garden, this link will take you to the site https://www.i-bidder.com/en-gb/auct...0001/lot-2ef09da8-243e-4c58-865b-a96800dee547 , I am sure they will have their own terms and conditions, so check these if you are aiming to bid.

AGrandTribute_2.jpg

That is great! I can totally picture that in the yard. Somehow I think shipping to the States might be a bit much.

Its Wallace of Wallace and Gromit fame the stop go animation series of films made by Aardman animation and the voice of Wallace was our beloved Peter Sallis hence the Cleggy reference hope that helps Chuck.

I wonder if they made one with Marina on it how many people would buy it.

There was a limited edition produced a few years back by an H Sibshaw but unfortunately it was severely damaged by fire and was pretty much worthless although I believe the young lady, who I don't really know, did perch on it before it was engulfed by flames.

Back