Soon...

Amazing, this has really whet my appetite can't wait !!!!!

Not an expert but to give you maximum publicity are you linking on the Facebook page and perhaps on the SummerWinos social media as I know they both have significant followings?

More than happy to buy you a few 'coffees' along the way, but if you prefer I can send a friends donation via paypal so you don't have the deductions!

Amazing, this has really whet my appetite can't wait !!!!!

Not an expert but to give you maximum publicity are you linking on the Facebook page and perhaps on the SummerWinos social media as I know they both have significant followings?

More than happy to buy you a few 'coffees' along the way, but if you prefer I can send a friends donation via paypal so you don't have the deductions!
Thanks Barry...
I'm "doing" social media now ...
I don't know how Ko-fi make money but they don't take a fee!

Most excellent! Top notch notch job on the video all round. You and Pete have done great with this ("Hiyas, Pete!" /waves). Thank you for making this and sharing it with us.

Gave ya a Like on the youtube channel and subscribed for any further updates you post. :18:

Just realized I am near, if not passed, the age in which the trio is supposed to be when the show first starts. Where has the time gone so quickly...

Most excellent! Top notch notch job on the video all round. You and Pete have done great with this ("Hiyas, Pete!" /waves). Thank you for making this and sharing it with us.

Gave ya a Like on the youtube channel and subscribed for any further updates you post. :18:

Just realized I am near, if not passed, the age in which the trio is supposed to be when the show first starts. Where has the time gone so quickly...
Thanks...
Pete is away this weekend. He's a musician, so doing his music thing!
I'm that age too...

Back