Some Specials Wanted

• Thread starter Who Is That Then
  • Start date
W

Who Is That Then

I would like to do a trade for 10 of the "specials" of LOSW on DVD. If you need any episodes I have the rest of the whole series except for the 10 wanted and listed below. I would gladly trade with you for these 10 for any episodes you're looking for. My DVDs are in NTSC format and would prefer NTSC but PAL DVDs are fine too. This would be a trade for DVDs, not VHS, only DVDs are wanted.
The 10 I would like are:
27/Dec/93 Welcome To Earth
01/Jan/95 The Man Who Nearly Knew Pavarotti
29/Dec/96 Extra! Extra!
29/Dec/97 There Goes The Groom
02/Jan/00 Last Post And Pigeon
30/Dec/01 Potts In Pole Position
29/Dec/02 A Musical Passing For A Miserable Muscroft
21/Dec/03 A Short Burst Of Fred Astaire
28/Dec/06 A Tale of Two Sweaters
31/Dec/08 I was A Hitman For Primrose Dairies

I have the rest of the series, if you're looking for any episodes and have the above 10, let me know. I'd really like to see these specials and would be happy to trade for them.
Thank you very much.

The following website lists, I think, what episodes were made available to US TV companies by the BBC:
http://bbcprograms.com/catalog/lastofsummer/loswdesc.htm
It lists only the following Specials:

CHRISTMAS SPECIALS
1977 - A MERRY HEATWAVE - Nora Batty's brother is near to death and not likely to see another Christmas. So Foggy decides to re-create a nice traditional, old-fashioned Christmas - in the middle of a sweltering hot summer… (270)

1979 - AND A DEWHURST UP A FIR TREE - Foggy Dewhurst decides to beat the Christmas rush by shopping for presents in the middle of summer. He ends up being conned by Big Eric, who sells him 100 Christmas trees for £10. A bargain? Not when they are crawling with insects! (271)

1981 - WHOOPS - Christmas isn't what it used to be, so the trio decide to look for two old school chums to help recapture the spirit of their youth. (272)

1982 - ALL MOD CONNED - A break from the commercial side of Christmas as Foggy books a seaside caravan for himself, Compo and Clegg. (273)

Though, interestingly, it includes "The Loxley Lozenge" with Series #8.

That's right, that's why I'm not asking about those, just the 10 I listed are the ones I need. Hope to find someone who has them and would like to do a trade for any episodes they may need. I have the rest of the series, just not these 10.

Back