Sandylands on gold tonight

Thomas95

Dedicated Member
A new comedy titled sandylands which is also quite edgy is airing on gold tonight at 10pm,sandylands is a fictional resort filmed in Weston super mare,not sure if I will personally like it but will give it a go.

Will do although I doubt it will be any good, in my opinion it's hard for new comedies now to be a success ,although I do like Hugh Bonneville and David walliams.

I watched it on catch up, I can't say I was impressed but will watch the other parts . There is a scene in the local pub about a Karaoke night which matches that in Scarborough in fact one of the characters who is the first singer on is also in Scarborough . Walliams is over the top as the B & B owner which is how he seems to play everything . I can't remember any real laugh out loud moments per say but won't give up on it just yet.

I watched the final part but of the three parts that was just excruciating from the predictable double entendres from Walliams during the Breakfast scene with Hugh Bonneville [:eek: how he signed up for this inept comedy is anyone's guess] to the telegraphed "comedy" in pretty much every scene . The biggest shock of all was at the end because as the end of episode music kicked in " .... To be Continued" flashed up on the screen Really!!!! I can't believe they are going to make future episodes .

Back