Sad news

I cant begin to contemplate how you deal with the loss of a child [and at 19 he is still a child ] especially on face value as it appears to have been sudden after a short illness with very little warning or time to prepare [not that anyone ever can fully prepare] . I can't imagine how they are feeling , all you hope is that they are being comforted by close friends and family . Such a sad sad story .

I cant begin to contemplate how you deal with the loss of a child [and at 19 he is still a child ] especially on face value as it appears to have been sudden after a short illness with very little warning or time to prepare [not that anyone ever can fully prepare] . I can't imagine how they are feeling , all you hope is that they are being comforted by close friends and family . Such a sad sad story .
Well worded Captain.

Very sad news. My thoughts are with the family.
I had a friend who died at the age of 18. Even though it's been 4 years, I still can't believe that she's gone.

seems wrong to 'like' this... but its well said

Like others cant imagine what it would be like or how you'd deal with it... had a few mates and mates brothers etc die young back in the day... One local family had 1 of 4 sons left adn apparently hes hooked on ice, so only a matter of time. Some families who lost kids never really got over it - could you really ever get over it?? :(
I always liked Nicholas in OFAH and Goodnight Sweetheart, just seemed like a natural.. Never saw his son Archie acting...

Back