rough day

Yeah, it is a problem Manwi. I suppose that you could fasten a piece of string to it to stop it falling into the pan. The trouble is, how do you tie a piece of string to your wig?.................... WHAT?

My old man loved a couple of pints after work he would come home get changed and go off to the local but one night I can vividly remember him coming home about ten minutes after he left to go there . He had gone to the bar taken a deep breath at which point 5 buttons popped off his shirt front exposing his chest and torso to the bar , embarrassed by the ensuing laughter he fled home for another shirt . My Mum , god bless her , was probably the worst sewer/knitter ever . :)

Actually they felt they had enough of stunt work changed roles and each achieved their goal of starring in Pantomime four of course were in Cinderella but one stretched their acting prowess to breaking point by taking a role in Robin Hood and the Babes in the Wood . It played lead mushroom in the woodland scene . It was a Chanterelle and not the expected button mushroom hence the stretch :08::tw::fp:

Back