Re Lastofthesummerwine.net

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I have received an e-mail from John Moore who ran this website,sadly it seems it will not be coming back as John has decided he will not be renewing the registration along with not having time to maintain and update it, so it appears this is the only uk based website/forum left open to the many fans of the show out there, summerwine.com has not been updated for a couple of years

As long as I can afford the annual running cost this site should remain in the future

If you need us to pay any "subs" i'm okay if its not too dear ;)

When I saw how the picture caption on the main page hadn't been updated for months, I figured something was up. A shame it fell by the wayside. I sincerely hope this site does NOT follow suit, as LOTSW fans everywhere need an online forum to meet and discuss the series.

such a shame that site has gone, i thought it was a great site, oh well at least theres still this 1, lets hope every1 from that forum comes onto this 1

I have received an e-mail from John Moore who ran this website,sadly it seems it will not be coming back as John has decided he will not be renewing the registration along with not having time to maintain and update it, so it appears this is the only uk based website/forum left open to the many fans of the show out there, summerwine.com has not been updated for a couple of years

And since the Appreciation Society has appeared to have fizzled out - this is the only vehicle for us to comment together.

such a shame that site has gone, i thought it was a great site, oh well at least theres still this 1, lets hope every1 from that forum comes onto this 1

Yes, it is unfortunate that the old sight got shut down. If there would be a possible bright side to this it would be the all of us from the old sight like myself find this one. I imagine we can all put our minds together and really generate a lot of good topics!

I'm from Idaho in the States and am wondering if there is an address where
a bit of money could be sent to help fund this site. Thanks, by the way, for all you do.

Though I don't pretend to understand the implications of setting up a site like the old one, I was surprised there was no warning, or some kind of merge with this fine site. We had some good discussions on that site.

Great to see so many familiar names and faces on this site.

Back