Quickfire Question #64

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
A Photo quiz this time, I stumbled across another filming location, from the picture below can you work out the scene and or episode
guess99.jpg

Is it the site of the Bus stop for the Secret Birthday of Norman Clegg where Clegg , Truly and Ivy are joined by Billy, Entwistle, Tom and Smiler all suited and booted at which point Norman panics and does a runner . Its a bit of a misnomer because Clegg and Truly walk up the lane from Cleggs House to stand at the stop but the stop , location wise, is miles away from there , right next to Edie and Wesley's .

Is that one of your cameos Terry, I vaguely recall you saying you used to work in telephone engineering once???

Is it the place where the engineer gives himself a shock after Foggy "chats " to him ??:geek2::eek2:

Is it the site of the Bus stop for the Secret Birthday of Norman Clegg where Clegg , Truly and Ivy are joined by Billy, Entwistle, Tom and Smiler all suited and booted at which point Norman panics and does a runner . Its a bit of a misnomer because Clegg and Truly walk up the lane from Cleggs House to stand at the stop but the stop , location wise, is miles away from there , right next to Edie and Wesley's .

Nice try Captain but it's not that one

What I spotted was the green cabinet, the houses in the distance and the pole in the scene is still leaning to the right as it was in the episode

Not the guy with the survey ??.......................Mind you , who didn't Foggy try and talk to ??

Back