Pictures from the 1980's

Beth

Dedicated Member
What do you guys think of posting our 1980's pictures here on the forum. We could use the anniversary date of LOTSW or just anytime in the 80's. I was just thinking it would be fun to see us with the big hair and as Pearl-Susan reminded me of the shoulder pads. Just a thought....

Beth and Pearl-Susan's 80's look. No laughing!! We don't have a sense of humour!

This is me on holiday in Wales, the girl is my eldest daughter. Her hair is naturally curly.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Beth and Pearl-Susan's 80's look. No laughing!! We don't have a sense of humour!

That is a great picture! Looking good there Susan! I love those hair styles.

Re: Beth and Pearl-Susan's 80's look. No laughing!! We don't have a sense of humour!

She didn't fall far from the tree did she?? :)

Dick and John, you guys are too funny. That's ok. We will still make fun of you. No worries. ;D ;D ;D ;D

She looks more like her dad :)

Beth's 80's look ;D

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 14
I think we'll be waiting a long time Beth, things like this usually sort the men from the boys ;D

That sounds like a challenge men! You better step it up.

As I had said about my dress. It had more blinge on it and it was heavy. Notice the headband veil! It has "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" look all over that.

Nice photos Beth and Susan :) ;)

Nice one Beth, that's real 80's hair :D

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 5

Nice look John! I remember those big glasses. I had them too!

Looking smooth John ;D

That is my brother below and my big hair kept blocking his face. They kept repositioning me. haha

Back