Our humble abode.

onyx(John)

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering if members would be interested in posting a pic. of their residence on the forum. I find that a picture really does paint a thousand words and helps greatly in getting to know friends on the forum. I understand there would be a privacy issue for some and some may not be interested. Anyway this is the Google earth image of my house here in North Eastern Ireland. The Griselinia hedge at the front is no longer I`m afraid, it fell victim to a very hard frost last year. We named the house Eau Rouge after a famous corner in Formula one racing.
9rOVgbI.jpg

if people want to do this then I have no problem with that, personally im not keen on the house I live in being focused on online (I know its probably on google maps anyway, ive never looked myself) and also seeing I live with parents I wouldn't be comfy putting there house up on the internet, cause you are always going to get a hacker/spammer on here so that's another reason why I wont put my house up on here

Your roof is interesting. Are those tiles like we have in the southwest in United States?

I was wondering if members would be interested in posting a pic. of their residence on the forum. I find that a picture really does paint a thousand words and helps greatly in getting to know friends on the forum. I understand there would be a privacy issue for some and some may not be interested. Anyway this is the Google earth image of my house here in North Eastern Ireland. The Griselinia hedge at the front is no longer I`m afraid, it fell victim to a very hard frost last year. We named the house Eau Rouge after a famous corner in Formula one racing.
9rOVgbI.jpg

John, how did you do that screenshot? I wanted to get a screenshot of the inside of the café, but I couldn't figure it out.

I changed computers so I only have a view from my front door. :17:

Attachments

• IMAG0312.jpg
    IMAG0312.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 20
Back