Other Statistics

barmpot

LOTSW Fanatic
Have just had a look at the "other statistics" section and note three people, Terry, George and Chuffer have posted about 10, 000 posts between them - none of the rest of us come even close! :eek: ::)

It's a sign of misspent Mid-Life crisis.... ;D

I've just been having a look at the breakdown of stats for this year on new posts, new threads and new members and the forum is positively thriving. It has had the most activity and traffic through ever in the last 6-7 months.
Good news all round.

Yes it is good news... Hope it keeps thriving..............

I've just been having a look at the breakdown of stats for this year on new posts, new threads and new members and the forum is positively thriving. It has had the most activity and traffic through ever in the last 6-7 months.
Good news all round.

i think the closure of the other forum has helped them numbers

Good news all round.

Yeah, most likely. There has been a real swell in recent times, and most welcome they all are. The new faces on here have really added to the discussion.

Nice also to see George breaking the 50 days online mark aswell. Well done mate.

It's a sign of misspent Mid-Life crisis.... ;D

I must say I am quit enjoying my mid-life crises, I shall miss it when its gone :(
I'm busy planning my suprise 50Th birthday next year. We're going paint balling ;D

I'm beginning to enjoy the my second go around at being naughty :eek:

Yeah, most likely. There has been a real swell in recent times, and most welcome they all are. The new faces on here have really added to the discussion.

Nice also to see George breaking the 50 days online mark aswell. Well done mate.

wel as 1 of those people who joined here when the other 1 closed thats gud of u 2 say chuffer.

i echo those sentiments, well done george

Thanks from me also as I also came over from the other group and found this to be very refreshing.. Good to be here.

If I hadn't been " spammed " in my other persona my posts would now be around 17 or 1800 now. >:( ;) Not to worry though I'm working on it! ;D

I actually forgot why it closed but I think in the end it got boring as there were times when no one did any posting. So cheers to this one. I do have one question which I asked already as to how I can post pictures in this forum. In the other forum we couldn't do it.

Compo, if you click on profile and then click on forum profile information, scroll down a bit you can add a picture from there.

I'm trying to catch them up ;D

I have noted a few posts from your good self ...

Hope thats a good thing ;D

Thanks for what you said. But what I meant was to put a picture etc in the post itself like someone is doing to guess which episode. Thanks.

Back