Observation Quiz Question

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
What type of milk does Howard and Pearl prefer and what episode gave us a clue to this

Can see it in my mind but cannot think of the name of the episode. Pearl catches up to Clegg in a store aisle. She checks out what he has in his hand basket and starts suggesting other brands he should get. Not sure if milk is involved... Maybe it helps someone.

Thought Roger had it but Peri is right she bought the milk for Clegg in getting rid of a cousin.

Just saw that Howard is involved and now not so sure of my guess.

Love Pearl's response, Whimsy. :01:

Can see it in my mind but cannot think of the name of the episode. Pearl catches up to Clegg in a store aisle. She checks out what he has in his hand basket and starts suggesting other brands he should get. Not sure if milk is involved... Maybe it helps someone.

Thought Roger had it but Peri is right she bought the milk for Clegg in getting rid of a cousin.

Just saw that Howard is involved and now not so sure of my guess.

Love Pearl's response, Whimsy. :01:

You are correct Rick, it is not that where we see a clue

Maybe Semi-Skimmed?. If there is such a thing.

As this seems a difficult one for you all to answer, 5 points to Adrian for semi skinned, if anyone want to try for the other 5 points and tell me what episode we see the evidence I will leave posting the answer for a while

Okay last clue with a slice of a screen grab to see if you can spot the episode

BS1.jpg

Back