Not political

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
If I mention the name Boris please don't think that I am delving into politics. I just wondered how many of you noticed that he has had a haircut? I say haircut but it looks as though it was cut by a one-legged arthritic octopus with gout using a 48-year-old rusty razor blade. :cheek:

I had a friend who went to the Barbers and when asked the normal question of " How would you like your Hair cut today Sir?" he answered "In complete silence!!" as he was fed up with the inane banter he had to endure in previous visits . Somewhat rankled by the answer the Barber set about his hair with some gusto and I have to say it would not be an understatement to say it was severe , cut to the "Felt" and clump like . Needless to say he did not return to the establishment .

If I mention the name Boris please don't think that I am delving into politics. I just wondered how many of you noticed that he has had a haircut? I say haircut but it looks as though it was cut by a one-legged arthritic octopus with gout using a 48-year-old rusty razor blade. :cheek:
Do you not think this is not political?

Back