Nora,s House

chris

Dedicated Member
In todays Daily Mail there is an article about Nora,s house and that after five years for sale it I still on the market I was put on the market in 2011 for a £180000 and is now on for £169.950 the owner is stipulating that it stays a holiday let and a tribute to Nora and is still very busy with guests from all over the world.The Mail seems surprised that the show is still popular just shows they no nothing don't they.

Hmmmm.

You'd think some eccentric fan would snap it up.

Imagine living there, nipping to the cafe, then over to The White Horse.

Heaven.

The article seems to imply the owner is selling this as a rental property not residential . I imagine that he will have some clause in the contract that states that you continue , as owner, to rent it out to fans who wish to stay there, I think it quotes him saying it is a nice little business. Wstol, you must be pretty fit , or very thirsty , the White Horse is miles from Nora's Gaffe ;)

Yes, it will take a special person to purchase a house that has international notoriety, a clause that it must be operated as a B&B, probably a clause that the front door must always be painted in that striking shade of blue, and knowledge that tourists will always be dropping by. Yes, a very special person indeed.

My dad cut the article out of the Mail for me, if I had the money I'd buy it but I'd have use has a business venture, I don't think I'd like to live there and to sweep all those people off me steps every morning! Can you imagine hanging your washing out there and having your smalls photographed and posted on Facebook and forums?

My dad cut the article out of the Mail for me, if I had the money I'd buy it but I'd have use has a business venture, I don't think I'd like to live there and to sweep all those people off me steps every morning! Can you imagine hanging your washing out there and having your smalls photographed and posted on Facebook and forums?
Not very seemly I agree

Back