new members

Compom123

Hi i am compom123 I am one of last of the summer wines biggest and also maybe the youngest fan.
this sunday i am going up there to the book signing and hoping to meet some of the cast and hopefully make some new friends

Hi i am compom123 I am one of last of the summer wines biggest and also maybe the youngest fan.
this sunday i am going up there to the book signing and hoping to meet some of the cast and hopefully make some new friends

I will be there so maybe we will meet up,Terry

Welcome from a statesider. Glad to have you in the forum!!!! Have fun at the book signing, wish I could be there.

Terry, I directed Doug here to this fab forum. He has been a fan for years and have given him the link, and am glad to say, he has joined, as you can see! From N/H near L.A.

Welcome on board, Uncle Doug. I know you'll love it here at summerwine.net!

Doug is from L.A. (North Hollywood), a city-like environment. Lives on the border (I think) between N/H and Van Nuys, I think he means near a canal or river thing. He's told me once, can't remember when though.

Terry, I directed Doug here to this fab forum. He has been a fan for years and have given him the link, and am glad to say, he has joined, as you can see! From N/H near L.A.

Welcome on board, Uncle Doug. I know you'll love it here at summerwine.net!

Not been there the nearest probably would be Edwards AFB a few years back

Back