New Member - Hellooooo!

Hello everyone!
New member here - I’m Helen and my whole family are LOTSW fans. Even my 8 year old son can’t get enough and particularly likes Barry! I always loved Wesley and Smiler
Great to be able to keep in touch with fellow fans
'ow do Helen and WELCOME. I think it would be an interesting idea if your son was to write a letter and introduce himself. Everyone on here is respectable and, as well as being full of fun, are very well spoken. If he is shy then say 'hello' to him from all of us.

Welcome Helen, that 8 year old has a wise head, glad to hear all the family are into the show

'ow do Helen and WELCOME. I think it would be an interesting idea if your son was to write a letter and introduce himself. Everyone on here is respectable and, as well as being full of fun, are very well spoken. If he is shy then say 'hello' to him from all of us.
Ah thanks! He’s not too shy usually so I will ask him to do an intro. He’s disappointed that Sarah Thomas is in an Agatha Christie play that is not suitable for him to watch so I’ve suggested he writes to her too. I’ll make sure he puts a letter together for all of you while he’s at it!

A very warm welcome Helen and Family from a rather chilly Toon . Nice for the family to share an interest in LOTSW we look forward to your posts and comments . I hope you all enjoy your time on here :)

Back