New Location Pictures

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
The outcrop of rocks used in "Wind Power" and "the Miraculous Curing of old Goff Helliwell"

WP1.jpg

WP2.jpg

The Pub called the Four feathers used in "From here to Paternity"

Pub.jpg

The Pub used in "Get out of that then"

SOM.jpg

The School seen in several episodes, it has had extensive work over the years adding bits on, it was used in "Getting Sam Home", "Whoops" also along this lane Compo was on his Skates in "Wind Power"

school.jpg

The Towpath and Bridge used in "Tarzan of the Towpath"

tarzan.jpg

Absolutely brilliant pictures Terry....It's magical the way you can see the boys as soon as you look at them. :)

Nice pictures, I am sure Graham and Raymond, separately, showed me all of them I think, I can't remember the name of the reservoir, there are so many of them. I don't think Terry that you showed me any of these beauty spots (that's what they really are!) last Thursday, did you, maybe the tow path? Is that in Marsden? I can tell you that I had such a great time in lovely Jackson Bridge and West Yorkshire, too short of course, like life is too short. But with a little bit of luck I will be back next summer, I promised Raymond and Graham that I'd be back, joining them on their next trip to Boppard, and then going all the way to Jackson Bridge!
Marianne, from Roermond The Netherlands (flat flat flat!)

Wonderful photos, Terry! It makes me kind of sad to look at all these places, thinking "Compo, Cleggy and Foggy stood over there and did this and that", and now it´s just a piece of landscape. As if something was missing. Painful and beautiful at the same time.

Excellent shots - for those who can visit the area seeing them close up is even better. I have been past the school building quite a few times over the years and I think i have been under the bridge in the towpath shot.

Iit helps that I live fairly close to the area - I shall be driving through on Tuesday late afternoon on my return from visiting parents and a few hours in the Peak District.

I really enjoyed the beautiful photos, Terry.....Thanks so much for finding and posting them.

Back