MY NEW PHONE

Louise PLEASE PLEASE sort your EMAIL ADDRESS. I am fed up with receiving all these bounce messages!!!

On my email address, I have listed all the notifications as not spam but for some reason, they always end up in my junk mail.
On my profile, I have unticked the box where it says receive notifications. So, hopefully that will sort it.

We've come a long way since the first mobile phones i.e two tin cans and a length of string where you could only really speak to one person , unless they handed the can across to someone else , and the coverage was not great , how long's a bit of string !!! Quality was not great and you could get cut off regularly .especially if some wag borrowed his mam's scissors! :)

Try walking into a Phone shop and asking for a phone thats good as a ....... PHONE. not as a PC.... just ... a PHONE...
I dont stalkerbook etc, but Im stuffed as my plan has zillions of gig of stuff etc.
We have come a long way in some aspects :(

There are very few mobiles that don't have bloatware,a lot of it you cannot remove even if you don't need it, personally I have found that the Moto Brand(Made by Lenovo) has no bloatware, we have had a G4 model for several years with no issues, though the battery is getting a little tired

Back