My New Job

Good job Holly, I am up grading to iphone in sept when they come out. Mine a bit archaic also, no internet, I just text and talk. Way old!!! So I know where you are coming from.

Good to hear from you, :37:

You know what's funny? My cousin and my sister both decided to go to the store and buy new phones as soon as I told them I ordered mine! I think maybe they got jealous and wanted to get their phones before me! LOL I also don't think they were thinking clearly because my sister is quitting her job in a week and my cousin doesn't even make enough money to pay rent. How are they planning on paying their bills? But that's what they get for trying to one up someone who makes more money in an hour than they do in a day... :me:

I have made several career transitions over the years. Teaching chemistry to buying for 17 hospitals back in the 1970s for one!

17 Hospitals Rod,were you expecting to be very ill in the 70's and were taking no chances

Glad you are enjoying the new job Holly along with the money,I have been a Samsung phone fan for several years,I like the fact you can replace the battery for a few pounds and add extra memory for little cost,I started with a S2,had that for several years until the price of the S3 dropped to sensible money,I am still using the S3 and keeping an eye on the falling cost of the S4,it will drop even more soon as the S6 release will be out before Christmas,the S2 is still used within the family,we do not go in for fancy contracts from phone providers, just pay a small amount each month (£7.50) for 200 minutes talk,500 text and 1 gig of data and it is seldom we ever use anywhere near the allowance,but it works out cheaper than the PAYG deals,so enjoy your new phone when you get it

Lol It's been a weird day today. My Galaxy got here early because I forgot I payed for express shipping and my cousin was upset because she couldn't get her new iPhone to work with her plan. Well my Galaxy works with her plan and my plan works with the iPhone so guess who got a new iPhone today! I'm actually using it right now to get online! Is this post coming out right? Someone tell me if it looks weird Lol :)

Back