my daughter Ashley

Beth

Dedicated Member
While in Mexico took an 8 ft fall today. She amazingly came out of the hospital with no broken bones but is on strong medicine for pain. Had to share with my extended family. :)

I should add that I feel blessed because it could have been so much worse.

While in Mexico took an 8 ft fall today. She amazingly came out of the hospital with no broken bones but is on strong medicine for pain. Had to share with my extended family. :)

Hope she's better soon Beth, good she broke no bones anyway.

Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery her way.

She's probably badly bruised and has a lot of strained muscles. It's certainly a huge ouch.

Marianna

Hi Beth, hope she feels better soon and that the aches and pains don't last to long,thanks for sharing

Be careful about the strong medicine as some medicine is very addictive and some people have become addicts after they no longer have a medical need for the medication. Glad to hear that she didn't break any bones.

She is still there? Gosh, I bet it was hard not to be there for her. Sending prayers for her body. She will be sore for a few days. Tell her that if anymore symptoms crop up later on, not to hesitate to let them know. (insurance purposes). She must be a tough one! Thanks for sharing with us.;)

For some reason I've only just read this thread Beth. :confused: I'm glad she seems ok and that she 's on the mend!

Back