Missing you

My thoughts are with you. This is a terrible, frustrating illness. Please accept all help offered, and remember to look after yourself as well as your wife.

Many thanks for all your kind messages and prayers. Greatly appreciated.

I do think that this illustrates the really pleasant community we have built up here: and it is one that is a credit to all the users.

Now to try and sort out my new mobile! Xperia J ... not the most modern but a big step up for me!

Difficult times for you, Barmpot. Life can take the harshest of turns, can't it? I know your faith will strengthen you, as mine did. All good wishes, Rhianon.

I had also wondered about the disappearance of Rhi and Barmpot. I am glad to hear from both of you. And as Susan stated, I hope Sue is OK. My condolences go out to Dick as well.

Sorry to hear about your wife Barmpot. I am very familiar with Alzeimers. My grandfather, the one that served alongside the Brtitish on the coast of Normandy during D-Day, suffered from Alzeimers for a long time.

I hope you all stick around here. This site can be a much needed brief and leisurely escape.

Back