May 2014 Ask Beth

Hi Beth. Did I miss it or hasn't anyone asked your about your favorite episode(s) yet?

No but I have two. The Mysterious Feet of Nora Batty (I laugh so much at the men at Ivy's) and Barry the Psychopathic killer but Only Part-Time. (loved the part where cleggy is kidnapped and the men go looking for the them).

If it is a group like LOTSW, I would be the "Glenda" in the group. Trying not to be negative and sometimes nieve caused by a strict background.

:p:35: You can guess what I am going to say Beth :16: ?? :13: :17:What about the racing leathers??

Yes he appears in a few episodes more towards the end of series 1 [MENTION=293]bwingate[/MENTION]

I'm mortified now :30: In the gutter indeed?? What's wrong with racing leathers ?? They are an integral part of the episode :30: :wink::wink:

Dick your right. She would. ;). I rode motorcycles with my brother , but I just wore my jean jacket and jeans. I thought we were very cool. :cool:

you said in an earlier post you haven't seen all of the episodes, how many do you have left to see beth? also out of the complete series of episodes you've seen which is your favourite series?

I watch them through PBS and they have skipped about half of episodes in every series. There are quite a few I have missed. My favorite episode is "The Mysterious Feet of Nora Batty". :)

I watch them through PBS and they have skipped about half of episodes in every series. There are quite a few I have missed. My favorite episode is "The Mysterious Feet of Nora Batty". :)

That's one of my all time favourites too :D

I didn't realize I overlooked this. Thanks Brenda. This will take some thought.

Ok things I like.
1. Ice tea sitting on my porch
2. Walking anywhere but mostly nature trails.
3. When my Rachel is polite to others without me reminding her.
4. When a person listens and gives you full attention even when he/she is busy..
5. Courteous drivers
6. A man who will open a doorfor you.
7. Love to go swimming in a lake not a pool.
8. Playing cornhole at my brothers.
9. Camping
10. People with a sense of humor. My friends have to have that being around. me.
11. Dark chocolate.

Pet Peeves
1. People that disrespect someone for being a bit slowerthan them.
2. Drivers that cut me off in traffic.
3. Angry people who look for an excuse to argue.
4. Controlling people
5. Christians who think they are better than others. Well I probably should say judgemental people.

6. People who use you

Back