Losing track of days. in lock down!!

I guess somewhere there is a disconsolate huge Rabbit sat next to a mountain of out of date Chocolate Easter Eggs wondering why he wasn't allowed to deliver them just because he couldn't buy gloves and a face mask for love nor money. :confused:

Forget the milk and cookies for Santa; put out the mask and gloves!

Can Rudolph , Dancer and Prancer etc social distance and still pull the sleigh , will Mr Claus have to re-engineer their harness to to widen the gap between each Reindeer's individual harnesses. If they can't then all bets are off for any deliveries unless Santa decides to use Drones. :08: ;)

Regarding what to watch in Lockdown there is an article on the BBC news site today about the hit channel of the lockdown Talking Pictures TV which is family run and has changed how things are broadcast . Not only can you watch old black and white nostalgic films but you can make suggestions and ring them for a chat. Its available on all platforms Freeview Channel 81, Sky 328, Freesat 306 , Virgin 445, Youview 81

Regarding what to watch in Lockdown there is an article on the BBC news site today about the hit channel of the lockdown Talking Pictures TV which is family run and has changed how things are broadcast . Not only can you watch old black and white nostalgic films but you can make suggestions and ring them for a chat. Its available on all platforms Freeview Channel 81, Sky 328, Freesat 306 , Virgin 445, Youview 81

I love that story and I love TPTV too! Never knew it was run out of the back of someones home!

I remember Coditz,it had a great cast.
Earlier this week I mentioned in a thread about programmes from the seventies and eighties that made an impact on me and that remain memorable decades later.
I mentioned The life and loves of a she devil and A captain’s tale.
There is a third,there was a particular episode of Colditz and I think it was Donald Pleasance who was pretending to go mad,but he played the part of a mad man so intensely that he actually became mad,and the leader of the escape committee,I can’t remember his name but I can see his face,said that no one must ever try that again.
I don’t know why that had the impact on me that it did,those old programmes are just great and it’s why I watch Talking Pictures tv more than any other channel.
Oh and yes,I hate reality tv too,but it’s cheap tv so they keep making it.
Chuffer x

Back