Look what I got!

Brian Johns

Dedicated Member
Finally someone is doing something about all the people who lose money on internet scams.
I have just received the below email and believe it will solve all my problems! Half a million quid would go down very nicely thank you!

(You MAY note a slight sarcastic tongue in cheek attitude in the above.)

RECEIVED TODAY..Note how they got my name (Beneficiary) correct!

No: 124-134 Corbyn Street,
Islington, London N4 3DE.
United Kingdom.

Re: 2017 Unclaimed Fund Give Away.

Attention: Beneficiary.

Welcome to the 2017 World Bank/Paris Club & British CFP Global Financial SET-UP. The Camelot National Lottery Group has noted the wide spread of fraud activities that are being committed by charlatans & impostures within United Kingdom, Africa & the World in general. Those fraudsters use names of the United Kingdom International Lottery Companies to carryout their illicit act. Because of this reason, the World Bank/Paris Club & British CFP in collaboration with the Camelot National Lottery has set up a welfare program to compensate all those that have fallen victims and lost their money in transactions of this nature within UK, Africa & Worldwide.

In our quest, effort and effectiveness on Financial SET-UP. We have focused and committed to investigate all financial transactions going on all around UK & all over the world. Our Team of Google System Intensive Monetary Researchers [TGSIMR] had focused properly on every uncompleted local & international financial transfer transactions. Note: This Innovation was introduced by the CAMELOT NATIONAL LOTTERY in collaboration with the World Bank/Paris Club & British Government to help in completing every abandoned financial transaction to prevent re-emergence recession across the World.

In conclusion of our last Local/International Board forum which subject was ''INVESTIGATION ON UNCOMPLETED FUND TRANSFER'' Our Team of Google System Intensive Monetary Researchers
[TGSIMR] after going through your last uncompleted financial transaction records with one of the commercial Banks, we have ascertained that you are one of scam victims and you have been approved to receive a compensation fund of £ 500,000.00. Therefore, the British CFP in collaboration with the CAMELOT NATIONAL LOTTERY is hereby issuing you a compensation payment prize £500,000.00 [Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling’s] following the reveals made on your last abandoned fund transfer.

This compensation fund give away is done annually here in UK and funds are being generated from Unclaimed Lottery Fund from CAMELOT NATIONAL LOTTERY COMPANY. These unclaimed winning funds are either those winners’ were automatically disqualified due to their age or from winners that turned up to claim their funds in our recent sweepstakes. Your compensation fund Winning Numbers are: XVX189298. For you to confirm that this letter is from Camelot National Lottery Group. Visit:
http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/results/unclaimedPrizes.do

An arrangement has been made to pay your funds through (ATM Credit Card or Banker’s Draft) to enable you receive your compensation fund without any interference.

Re-confirm your details to us as shown below for immediate action.

1) Full Name:
2) Physical Address where the ATM Card or Draft will be directed:
3) Telephone number:
4) Mobile Number:
5) Occupation:
6) Age:

Send your details as requested above on this e-mail: esther.coetzee@mail.com to confirm that you have received this notification and we shall get back to you within 24hrs.

Faithfully,

Mr. Hendric Gyan
British CFP Office.

Here is what the address comes up as on Google Earth

Untitled-1.jpg

Obviously this is a GENUINE:02::02::02::12: attempt to help me so I will of course supply all details requested as follows as he could use the money more than me:-

William Simmonite
St Johns Church
Upperthong
No Phone connected
Occupation...Deceased
Age..irrelevant..see previous response

It is sad the amount of energy some people put into ripping off another person. If they only put that effort into something more productive.

I considered several occupational terms for Compo, however when studying them I found them all to be "part-time" jobs. I think his current occupation as described is probably his first and ONLY full time occupation. (Sad as it is)
If he knew how permanent it was to be, he would have found some alternative to skive off I am sure!;)

I considered several occupational terms for Compo, however when studying them I found them all to be "part-time" jobs. I think his current occupation as described is probably his first and ONLY full time occupation. (Sad as it is)
If he knew how permanent it was to be, he would have found some alternative to skive off I am sure!;)

Do you think he is still surviving on tab ends or can he cadge endless fags off Cyril Blamire anyway?

I think Importer of fine tobaco and ciggarettes as he would "cage" of any one he came into contact with :cool:

They are at it again, haven't seen this sad story before

My Dear Friend,

Greetings to you.

Please do not view my plea as a contrived plot.My trusted family attorney who would have executed my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early this year after a brief illness.I therefore prayed fervently and by the special grace of GOD,i was led to you.I am Mrs.Mary Louis,from United Kingdom,I am 62 years old. I am suffering from cancer of the lungs and it has affected part of my brain cells due to complications.My condition is deteriorating and according to my doctors i may not be alive in the next couple of months,unless there is a divine intervention.

I was orphaned as a child and got married to late Engineer.Steve Louis for twenty years without having an offspring.My late husband had chronic cardiovascular condition and died of cardiac arrest few years ago.Steve and I lived in Nigeria for over 18 years,where my husband a petrochemical engineer by profession worked and rose through the ranks and became an executive director in a multinational oil servicing and exploration conglomerate, before his untimely death.He also established huge private investments that i supervised before his death and which forms the major source of our fortune.

Consequent upon the shocking demise of my priceless husband, i opted as a rule, not to re-marry. When medical reports revealed that my cancer ailment have become terminal & more so because i do not have a direct next of kin to bequeath all that STEVE & I labored for,i sold off all our choice assets,landed properties and other valuable family treasures and deposited the proceeds amounting to USD$10,000,000.00 (TEN MILLION DOLLARS ONLY) with First Inland Bank of Nigeria plc. The management of the bank has written me as the sole beneficiary of the fund because of the unserviceable status of the fund over the years and suggested to me in a 2 paragraph statement to issue a letter of authorization to someone who can manage the fund on my behalf because of my terminal illness and also threatened that the fund could be confiscated upon my failure to adhere to their rules and regulations as clearly spelt out in their code of conduct.

I am on admission at the intensive care unit of a London hospital,located at Fulham road in west London United Kingdom. It is the leading cancer treatment hospital in the world.I am currently undergoing treatment there for late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. I am computer literate, I rarely talk but has my personal laptop with me and has the permission of my physicians to use it,hence I am writing from my sick bed in the (ICU).It is my last WISH that 85% of this fund is invested substantially in any charitable organization of your choice and administered as you may deem fit,especially to the orphanage homes.You are at liberty to also donate part of the funds to churches and mosques and to those struck by natural disaster.I have earmarked 5% of the total fund to run cost of administration of WILL & TESTAMENT and also on logistics and other sundry arrangements that you may require.

I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual that equally has high moral pedestal and who is also an uncommon humanitarian that cares so much about the plight of the less-privileged as much as i do, to take it upon yourself and use this fund for the above mentioned purposes. This is a painstaking decision i have taken in other to help humanity in my little capacity as a people driven entrepreneur and a very God fearing woman before i bow to God's sovereignty.

Note that as soon as I receive your reply and personal information as listed below, I shall avail you with the official contact information of the First Inland Bank plc officials,to enable you contact the Bank without delays.I will also issue you with an official letter of authorization,so that my bankers will recognize your status as the new beneficiary of my ESTATE, FUND, WILL & TESTAMENT. Interestingly 10% of the total sum is set aside as your compensation for accepting to play this significant role for me and i hope you will appreciate my kind gesture.

Let me remind you that the fund has an open beneficiary mandate and as such,it is whom i personally authorize or appoint to act on my behalf that the bank will ultimately recognize and release the funds to and by this memo,the onus has fallen on you to assume this selfless and noble responsibility that will catalyze change by exploring and promoting the development of new interventions that will benefit the poorest of the poor when the fund is transferred into your bank account.

Please assure me that you will not treat this offer with levity but will consciously yield my bequest continued existence.

Kindly send the information in this order:

(1) Your full names :============================= ======

(2) personal or official contact address:====================== =========

(3) Home or Office phone#:============Cellphone#: ==========Fax#:=======

(4) Your Age:===============

(5)Occupation:================ ===========

(6)Sex/Marital status:======================= =

I Await your kind response while hoping you will appreciate my helpless predicament.

Reply me through my private email address: mrsmarylouis399@gmail.com

May God bless your golden heart and soul.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs.Mary Louis

(London Uk)

Oh!:cry2: The poor woman!, No-one should have to go through such hardship as that. I am almost tempted to take up her kind offer!
ALMOST!!!!!!:fp:

They are at it again, haven't seen this sad story before

My Dear Friend,

Greetings to you.

Please do not view my plea as a contrived plot.My trusted family attorney who would have executed my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early this year after a brief illness.I therefore prayed fervently and by the special grace of GOD,i was led to you.I am Mrs.Mary Louis,from United Kingdom,I am 62 years old. I am suffering from cancer of the lungs and it has affected part of my brain cells due to complications.My condition is deteriorating and according to my doctors i may not be alive in the next couple of months,unless there is a divine intervention.

I was orphaned as a child and got married to late Engineer.Steve Louis for twenty years without having an offspring.My late husband had chronic cardiovascular condition and died of cardiac arrest few years ago.Steve and I lived in Nigeria for over 18 years,where my husband a petrochemical engineer by profession worked and rose through the ranks and became an executive director in a multinational oil servicing and exploration conglomerate, before his untimely death.He also established huge private investments that i supervised before his death and which forms the major source of our fortune.

Consequent upon the shocking demise of my priceless husband, i opted as a rule, not to re-marry. When medical reports revealed that my cancer ailment have become terminal & more so because i do not have a direct next of kin to bequeath all that STEVE & I labored for,i sold off all our choice assets,landed properties and other valuable family treasures and deposited the proceeds amounting to USD$10,000,000.00 (TEN MILLION DOLLARS ONLY) with First Inland Bank of Nigeria plc. The management of the bank has written me as the sole beneficiary of the fund because of the unserviceable status of the fund over the years and suggested to me in a 2 paragraph statement to issue a letter of authorization to someone who can manage the fund on my behalf because of my terminal illness and also threatened that the fund could be confiscated upon my failure to adhere to their rules and regulations as clearly spelt out in their code of conduct.

I am on admission at the intensive care unit of a London hospital,located at Fulham road in west London United Kingdom. It is the leading cancer treatment hospital in the world.I am currently undergoing treatment there for late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. I am computer literate, I rarely talk but has my personal laptop with me and has the permission of my physicians to use it,hence I am writing from my sick bed in the (ICU).It is my last WISH that 85% of this fund is invested substantially in any charitable organization of your choice and administered as you may deem fit,especially to the orphanage homes.You are at liberty to also donate part of the funds to churches and mosques and to those struck by natural disaster.I have earmarked 5% of the total fund to run cost of administration of WILL & TESTAMENT and also on logistics and other sundry arrangements that you may require.

I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual that equally has high moral pedestal and who is also an uncommon humanitarian that cares so much about the plight of the less-privileged as much as i do, to take it upon yourself and use this fund for the above mentioned purposes. This is a painstaking decision i have taken in other to help humanity in my little capacity as a people driven entrepreneur and a very God fearing woman before i bow to God's sovereignty.

Note that as soon as I receive your reply and personal information as listed below, I shall avail you with the official contact information of the First Inland Bank plc officials,to enable you contact the Bank without delays.I will also issue you with an official letter of authorization,so that my bankers will recognize your status as the new beneficiary of my ESTATE, FUND, WILL & TESTAMENT. Interestingly 10% of the total sum is set aside as your compensation for accepting to play this significant role for me and i hope you will appreciate my kind gesture.

Let me remind you that the fund has an open beneficiary mandate and as such,it is whom i personally authorize or appoint to act on my behalf that the bank will ultimately recognize and release the funds to and by this memo,the onus has fallen on you to assume this selfless and noble responsibility that will catalyze change by exploring and promoting the development of new interventions that will benefit the poorest of the poor when the fund is transferred into your bank account.

Please assure me that you will not treat this offer with levity but will consciously yield my bequest continued existence.

Kindly send the information in this order:

(1) Your full names :============================= ======

(2) personal or official contact address:====================== =========

(3) Home or Office phone#:============Cellphone#: ==========Fax#:=======

(4) Your Age:===============

(5)Occupation:================ ===========

(6)Sex/Marital status:======================= =

I Await your kind response while hoping you will appreciate my helpless predicament.

Reply me through my private email address: mrsmarylouis399@gmail.com

May God bless your golden heart and soul.

Sincerely Yours,

Mrs.Mary Louis
(London Uk)

Oh!:cry2: The poor woman!, No-one should have to go through such hardship as that. I am almost tempted to take up her kind offer!
ALMOST!!!!!!:fp:

Don't worry Brian, I know you are busy, so I filled it in for you, I just want 1% when you get the money

Brian,

When the money arrives please , please, please don't forget that poor Nigerian gentleman who is still stuck in space awaiting funding for fuel to get him home . My God he has been stuck out there for long enough and needs consideration, compassion and ...................................................rocket fuel apparently . So spare a thought for him when you are wallowing in wheelbarrow amounts of money from this considerate offer . :08:

Captain, I am afraid I won't be able to send him anything. I can't find a financial organization that delivers cash to Outer Space.
He may have to wait up there until Trump's new SPACE FORCE can rescue him!:confused:

Does this mean we can all meet at your place for a LotSW viewing party? I can bring the dvd box set I just ordered as soon as they arrive in a few weeks!

Captain, I am afraid I won't be able to send him anything. I can't find a financial organization that delivers cash to Outer Space.
He may have to wait up there until Trump's new SPACE FORCE can rescue him!:confused:
Like Leonard Nimoy once sang, "You can't take it with you, where you're going to go."

And yes, he was "involved" with outer space. Ha ha!!

Back