Lockdown exercises.

Company called Defected Records have put Famous DJ's on a series of Streaming videos [You Tube ] including Idris Elba , Carl Cox so could be the oldest clubber in town in the comfort of my own home . Anton Du Beke is running Dance classes streaming so could learn to cut a rug and keep fit . Did a bit of Joe Wicks for Seniors 10 minute exercise but not great and a bit too repetitive .

Company called Defected Records have put Famous DJ's on a series of Streaming videos [You Tube ] including Idris Elba , Carl Cox so could be the oldest clubber in town in the comfort of my own home . Anton Du Beke is running Dance classes streaming so could learn to cut a rug and keep fit . Did a bit of Joe Wicks for Seniors 10 minute exercise but not great and a bit too repetitive .
My grandkids have been doing Joe Wicks, one of the kids complained to me that Mammy makes them do it every morning, I said it was important that they stay active, it's good for the body and brain so they had to be good and do the class.
Then I got a look at Joe Wicks! ! I now watch his class too. :08::rolling:

Looking at my weed-filled garden and hoping to get to it. That's my exercise so far. But I did get my exercise today!! A visit to my eye doctor which entails going up and down a flight of stairs. Now I have the same flight of stairs in my house but the stairs in the doc's office always seems longer.

Entwistle, so what are you riding? Wife and I ride our tandem
very often. But only about 20-30 miles a time.
Bike model is Midtown from Mountain Equipment Co-op. It is the MEC house brand bike and is 27 speed. We have a couple of thousand kilometers of bike paths in Calgary so I still have plenty to ride. :) Used to ride over 100 kms on a regular basis, but have slowed down to 50 or 60 kms since I had a cancer diagnosis in January and find I tire easily.

To explain, the " like" is for the Bike work , you could knock "00" of the distance you used to ride for the distance I could manage. I am so sorry to hear about you issues with Cancer and I do hope you are progressing well through any treatment you are having , take care and I hope your recovery continues apace back to full fitness. :)

To explain, the " like" is for the Bike work , you could knock "00" of the distance you used to ride for the distance I could manage. I am so sorry to hear about you issues with Cancer and I do hope you are progressing well through any treatment you are having , take care and I hope your recovery continues apace back to full fitness. :)
Sorry to hear of your diagnosis, I would like to encourage you to ride as far as possible and as much as possible. Sending hopes and good wishes your way. Hope that your treatment is progressing well.

Back