Liverpool

Yes it is, I remember that day well, seeing it on the TV has it happened I was horrified. Then after woulds the inquest and everyone blaming the fans was just horrendous.
Someone needs to be accountable for this not only the event but the cover up afterwards.
We new someone who last a family member in that, I remember the shock it didn't only affect the people of Liverpool I think it affected the whole country one way or another.

Finally justice for the 96, a lot of people need to hang there heads in shame.

Well done to all the families who never gave up.

I remember a friend of mine who's a Man United fan saying we were all Liverpool fans that day. It touched us all. It certainy hit Liverpool for 6. I've yet to see anyone buy a copy of the Sun newspaper there in the 15 years I've been visiting.

I remember a friend of mine who's a Man United fan saying we were all Liverpool fans that day. It touched us all. It certainy hit Liverpool for 6. I've yet to see anyone buy a copy of the Sun newspaper there in the 15 years I've been visiting.

I'm surprised anyone does, its all rubbish, The Mirrors the same!! I've had personell experience with The Mirror.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good storey!!

I agree the family's have never let it drop, good for them. Just shows what this nation can do.

Back