latest site administrator meeting

captain clutterbuck

LOTSW Fanatic
I managed to get a snap of the latest team meeting for the Site Administrators . As you can see because of the Pandemic [and age :30: ] John[Onyx John], Tony [The Cornishman] and Terry[ Maltrab] have gone into self imposed joint Quarantine , Pearl is not required to do so and thus is conversing through the glass screen . You will note that Pearl is wearing her new Sunday best dress and matching Bonnet . The chaps seem to have had a vehement disagreement regarding who were the best Trio in LOTSW and are sporting several minor injuries after the discussion became heated . We await the colourful minutes of the meeting with great anticipation! :):08:

quarantine.jpg

Boys from the Cafe !

I remember that episode, haha! I think Lister was telling Kryten not to get 'tetchy'. Of course cannot forget Mr. Flibble. :29:
I love the fact that many of you from across the pond like UK comedies so much. I was on a cruise recently and I remember sitting by a US couple and they knew more about any UK sitcom than I did!!!! Clearly Rick you partake in a range of Brit different sitcoms, not sure if you can get Britbox over there but it may be a worthwhile investment for you during the quarantining

Probably not the person to ask as I've not seen the content, and Acorn is a new one on me. I know over here they're offering 30 days free trial subscription so you can possibly try before you buy.

Back