Last of The Summer Wine Calendars

• Thread starter Deleted member 617
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 617

Hi Everyone,

I have just looked on the Last of The Summer Wine shop website, the calendars are now available but when I tried to checkout with one, I got a message saying they cannot ship it to my country even though, I hadn't yet put my address in. I'm in the UK anyway!
Does anyone want to have a try at ordering one? Let me know how you get on.

Just tried to order 1 and got the same answer. I wonder if they will only entertain your order with more goods ordered (to make it worth their while ??):mad: Ps I am in the UK in the Midlands !:confused2:

If you get stuck for one Andrew Swales who is a local lad does a very nice Calendar, he is on Facebook, or I will ask him for his website

If you get stuck for one Andrew Swales who is a local lad does a very nice Calendar, he is on Facebook, or I will ask him for his website

I ordered a Holmfirth calendar for 2019 from him quite a while ago. It took a bit of correspondence to work out shipping to the States, but it's such a nice calendar that it was well worth the effort. It arrived promptly (for transatlantic mail that had to pass through US Customs!).

Someone commented a few weeks back about delays they were having with orders paid for with the Summer Wine Gift shop, not sure if that has been resolved

I have looked on the Andrew Swales website and I like his calendars but they haven't got pictures of the characters on them and that is what I love about the calendars from the Summer Wine shop.
I will phone the shop next week. If they still can't send the calendar to my address, I will go to Holmfirth and buy one!

They have been doing character pictures since they first started so I think perhaps it was time for a change.
I got my calendar when I went to Holmfirth in June from the Summer Wine shop.

About how much is shipping to us here in the States for the calendar you got from Andrew Swales, Marianna? His calendars look nice, I'm tempted.

I contacted the Summerwine shop many months ago by email via their website asking on shipping for their shirts to the States. No answer :(. Guess I will have to try in person when I finally make it over there.

About how much is shipping to us here in the States for the calendar you got from Andrew Swales, Marianna? His calendars look nice, I'm tempted.

I contacted the Summerwine shop many months ago by email via their website asking on shipping for their shirts to the States. No answer :(. Guess I will have to try in person when I finally make it over there.
I wonder if the problems you are having is due to the fact that when I was there it had just changed hands.
All though the lady was very helpful, and listened to some suggestions I made to her.
Hope you soon get some answers Rick.

Just had a thought Rick (it take`s me a little while these days) I actually bought mine from the wrinkled Stocking Tea Rooms. Telephone 01484 681408. Try that.

Thanks, HappyJack. I can understand things being a bit hectic if ownership or management just changed hands when I contacted them. Will give them the benefit of the doubt and try them again. Also look at The Wrinkled Stocking Tea Rooms.

I was yearning for a Sids's Cafe shirt, and now a calendar! Wonder how a Wrinkled Stocking tee shirt might look... (mostly teasing). :29:

I have just messaged the Summer Wine shop about the calendars. Once I have heard back from them, I will let you all know what they have said.

The Summer Wine shop hadn't emailed me so I went onto the website. The message that said the calendars couldn't be shipped to my country has now gone. So, I ordered one but unfortunately, the only pay option is Paypal.

Back